1. This machine uses the slanted steel wire to weld the upper wire mesh to the lower wire mesh to form the 3D Panel. It can also produce the Single-Sided 3D Panel which is used in external wall insulation system (i.e. 3D Panel has only one side of it with the Steel Wire Mesh).
2. This machine uses the slanted steel wire to weld the upper wire mesh to the lower wire mesh to form the 3D Panel. It can also produce the Single-Sided 3D Panel which is used in external wall insulation system (i.e. 3D Panel has only one side of it with the Steel Wire Mesh).
3. Has the integrated pneumatic system to ensure its stable operation, high reliability and long life span.
4. The Steel wire Feeder of the B type equipment has the pneumatic clamping device and the welding angle can be adjusted.
5. This equipment has a self-testing capability and automatic alarm system, which is easy to operate and maintenance.
6. It can produce two types of 3D Panels (Sparse Flashboard and Dense Flashboard).
7. It can also produce the mineral wool 3D Panel.
1. Galvanization steel wires 2.Flame retardant EPS 3.Concrete coating
1 The equipment is used for welding 3D structural mesh plate by the slanting stell wires when the upper mesh plate and lower mesh plate and in-between panel of EPS is passed through the equiment.The equiment is also used for welding single surface stell wire mesh plate for external wall heat preservation.
2 Adopt wholly pneumatic operation mode with stable operation,good reliability and long equiment lifetime.
3 Adopt integrated pneumatic wire-clamping device for finishing the forward procedure.
4 Adopt the integrated self-adaptation wire-welding device for finishing the welding procedure.
5.Provice the self-checking function and the failure automatic alarm function with easy poreation adn easy maintenance.
6.Adopt PLC adn touch screen control,and can automatically finish to straighten,weld and cut the stell wire.
7.Can produce two kinds of panels with either dense or sparse insertion.
Mineral wool mesh panel can also be produced.
|3||Welding Intensity||N||Pull-off force for
|Pull-off force for
|4||3D Panel Lateral Bend||mm||≤L/660||≤L/660|
|5||3D Panel Diagonal Error||mm||≤5||≤5|
|6||3D Panel Welding Defect Rate||%||≤3||≤3|
|7||Steel Wire Diameter||mm||2.0-3.0||3.0-4.0|
|8||Power Supply||380V, 50Hz, 60KVA||380V, 50Hz, 75KVA|
|9||Max. Outer Dimension||mm||16000x1850x2600||16000x1850x2600|
|10||Machine Net Weight||kg||6000||8000|